Customs Charges may occur. We have no control over this. If you do not pay customs fees, your package will be sent back to us.
Customs charges are applied to imports into the EU with a value over £15 for VAT (imports from the Channel Islands the value is £0). All items valued over £135 will attract import duty. Imported gifts valued over £39 sent between private individuals will also attract VAT. Reliefs do not extend to excise goods e.g. tobacco products & alcohol.
- International orders take between 7-14 days to ship out. Once shipped, you will receive either one or two emails with shipping information. Orders shipped to an international destination may or may not require import taxes and/or fees that we are not responsible for paying.
- If you haven’t received shipping information, it is always important to check if the email has gone to junk mail.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for your tracking information to update in the system.
- If your tracking number is in transit, please contact USPS since we are only able to see the same information as you do.
- If there is a problem with the tracking number, please contact USPS. Once we ship your item, we are no longer in control of it. USPS has all of the information you require.
- Please note, no changes can be made to the delivery address or order after the order has been placed.
FEDERAL HOLIDAYS ARE NOT CLASSIFIED AS SHIPPING & DELIVERY DAYS, PLEASE ALLOW AN EXTRA WORKING DAY FOR DELIVERIES OVER HOLIDAYS DETAILED BELOW:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Weekends: Please remember that delivery time does not include weekends or holidays.